Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Mr Schnauzer
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) Vote_lcapUndead Sandvich(Admin application) Voting_barUndead Sandvich(Admin application) Vote_rcap 
Nabi
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) Vote_lcapUndead Sandvich(Admin application) Voting_barUndead Sandvich(Admin application) Vote_rcap 
John Elam
King Texas
Doodle
Entomologist
[NK] Iron Man [G]
Zombiedance
Undead Sandvich
alex
Latest topics
» Death pentalty ( Pick your poison ) and possible upcoming features
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm by Zombiedance

» GIVE ME THE RANK "COUNCIL NOW!"
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Music..
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by Undead Sandvich

» Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am by Undead Sandvich

» lol
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm by King Texas

» Movie Team
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm by Kenny530

» Fast Download
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Looking for worthy men/women
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Doodle's sex song.
Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm by Undead Sandvich

Undead Sandvich(Admin application)

Go down 
+2
[NK] Iron Man [G]
Undead Sandvich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Undead Sandvich

Undead Sandvich

Undead Sandvich(Admin application) Empty
PostSubject: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Name: Real life:Ryan,Serious RP server: James buckley, Steam: [NK]Undead Sandvich[S]

Admin Experience: Since I joined steam in mid august 2008, ive had admin or higher on more than a dozen servers including hellsgamers,bitgaming, and several perp servers. Before fully commiting myself to NK I was the lead SA for bit gaming and had owner on one of the earlier servers.

Time on the server: Honestly I have no idea but I would guess at almost half a day. Like all servers, ive read and understand the rules while also remembering the crucial ones.

Desired Rank: Admin(Moderator is fine as well if admin is too much)

Supporters: I havent talked about this with a lot of people yet but if I were to think of a few, I can think of iron man, alex, john elam, freedom puppies, dinopedo, crakula and techycameron. If any of the people I just mentioed do not feel that way then feel free to correct me.

Bans: Assuming you mean how many times I personally have been banned, its happend only a few times and mostly by means of abusive admins or a bad relationship with an owner, the latter being on redds rp and 1942rp.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20109828

Why Should we make you admin: To start, Im intersted in the server and making it grow. I know the rules well and follow them. Ive fully commited myself and my skills to NK which ive been a member of for more than a year. Im mature ehough to make and handle tough decisions or jobs. I have a large amount of admin experience with rp servers espically since Bit gamings rp servers. Finally I know how to handle mingebags which I know for a fact NK has had to deal with many times in the past.

Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 am

I recommend Sandvich. He is mature and responsible. He fits the bill.
Back to top Go down
[NK] theSNIPEORAMA

[NK] theSNIPEORAMA

PostSubject: Yes   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:52 am

Hey, as far as i know he is a very good admin, and yes i have seen what he is talking about with these abusive admins and the relationship with the owners, i fully recommend him as an admin but if he is unable to become admin then may he have to pay less then what the normal admin cost.

theSNIPEORAMA afro
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 am

might i ask what server this app is for
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 am

Mr Schnauzer wrote:
might i ask what server this app is for

Well its posted on the out in the open topic......

If you look you got here by going under servers>out in the open>Undead Sandvich(Admin Application)
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am

i meant like what server
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

He is very experienced as an administrator and I highly recommend him
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Mr Schnauzer wrote:
i meant like what server

Yes I know its Zombies serious RP serv.

The gamemode is called Out in the Open
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

oh! makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
Doodle

Doodle

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 pm

every one stop undead send that to the the admin applications and then my Commander Mr. Schnauzer will report to me and send me a copy of the application.

THATS HOW IT WORKS!

-Doodle affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Doodle wrote:
every one stop undead send that to the the admin applications and then my Commander Mr. Schnauzer will report to me and send me a copy of the application.

THATS HOW IT WORKS!

-Doodle affraid
Back to top Go down
Undead Sandvich

Undead Sandvich

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am

Doodle wrote:

THATS HOW IT WORKS!

-Doodle affraid
Doodle I did send it to the admin applications lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(Admin application)   Undead Sandvich(Admin application) Empty

Back to top Go down

Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
Page 1 of 1