Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Mr Schnauzer
CEDA Application and Information Vote_lcapCEDA Application and Information Voting_barCEDA Application and Information Vote_rcap 
Nabi
CEDA Application and Information Vote_lcapCEDA Application and Information Voting_barCEDA Application and Information Vote_rcap 
John Elam
King Texas
Doodle
Entomologist
[NK] Iron Man [G]
Zombiedance
Undead Sandvich
alex
Latest topics
» Death pentalty ( Pick your poison ) and possible upcoming features
CEDA Application and Information EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm by Zombiedance

» GIVE ME THE RANK "COUNCIL NOW!"
CEDA Application and Information EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Music..
CEDA Application and Information EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by Undead Sandvich

» Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
CEDA Application and Information EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am by Undead Sandvich

» lol
CEDA Application and Information EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm by King Texas

» Movie Team
CEDA Application and Information EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm by Kenny530

» Fast Download
CEDA Application and Information EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Looking for worthy men/women
CEDA Application and Information EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Doodle's sex song.
CEDA Application and Information EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm by Undead Sandvich

CEDA Application and Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reorp

Reorp

CEDA Application and Information Empty
PostSubject: CEDA Application and Information   CEDA Application and Information EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 pm

CEDA Application and Information CEDA-logo

CEDA Is a branch of the Government sent to contain the situation around the United States of the "Zombie" Infection. In this town of Kearney, Missouri.... There has been a rise in the Infection populace, as this happens..The military attempts to take control, but the forces of the zombie apocalypse are to overwhelming. CEDA later sends a lone unit or operative, Fleet Admiral Eryx Jesse. He observed the situation, Looked over the survivors in need, and Met with the military Colonel who had taken up a safe house in the church. After all His analyses he sends a report to his higher commanding officers. A couple soldier are sent along to aid the Fleet Admiral, Along with application papers for any survivor who wants to join the ranks of the CEDA branch of the Government. They soon set up in the local police station, Turning the prison cells into rooms for survivors to relax or stay in.. A safe haven for the survivors, and providing rations daily to the survivors of this disaster. Eryx claps his hands onto the front desk of the station, Smiling at the survivor. The survivor asks for his ration, Provides his ID number and waits. Eryx turns around, Goes to one of the boxes behind the desk. He slides out a ration package and a can of water. He then walks over, Lays them on the desk, and the citizen takes them greedily to a bench and slowly devours his sort of meal, and drinks his water like there is no tomorrow.. Well.. There practically isn't a tomorrow anyways.

Ranks Highest to lowest (Going Down)
Fleet Admiral
Vice Admiral
Commander
Lieutenant
Ensign
Warrant Officer
Petty Officer
Apprentice
Recruit

Basic Equipment of an regular CEDA unit, Is... An M4A1 rifle-Sidearm FiveSeven-Smoke and Explosive Grenades-Standard Issue, PMC Armour
Equipment Of a CEDA Marksman Unit, Is...An AWP sniper rifle-FiveSeven Side arm-Choice Of assault rifle-Flash and Smoke Grenade-PMC armour
Equipment of higher ranks can be chosen by themselves, Such as.. A Universal Machine Pistol .45 (UMP-45), Avtomat Kalashnikov year-47 (AK47), Such stuff as that and breaching shotguns.

CEDA

Soo... You want to join CEDA do yah? *Hands over a paper application and a pen* Fill that out and get right back to me!

!MUST BE IN THIS FORMAT OR AUTO DENY!
Quote :

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Steam Name:

Time On the server:

Experience of serious RP:

Example of serious RP: (10 lines or more please, Using *'s or /me's)

Timezone:

IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:

ID Number: (HOLD TAB IN-GAME, Top Left corner)

Traits:

Backstory: (One Paragraph Long)

Specializations:

I, (Insert First and last name here.), Do take responsibility of my actions On and Off Duty. I will listen to and obey my commanding Officer in the best ways I can. I also understand the punishment for not obeying their orders.

Last edited by Reorp on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

PostSubject: Jake Finley-CEDA Application   CEDA Application and Information EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Steam Name:[NK] Iron Man [G]

Time On the server:In total my time on the serv as of 7/22/11 is about a day in a half-2 days

Experience of serious RP:I have played on many serious RP servs, and I have played on this one and understand its rules

Example of serious RP: ***Jake Finley starts choking
***Jake Finley grabs his throat and chokes louder
***Jake Finley yells as loud as he can for help
***Jake Finley's pain is unbearable
***Jake Finley tries to talk but only coughs come out
***Jake Finley begins to shed tears
***Jake Finley thinks about his kids and misses them
***Jake Finley thinks to himself "I'm Sorry"
***Jake Finley pulls out a 9mm handgun
***Jake Finley puts it to his forehead
***Jake Finley puts pressure on the trigger but before he pushes it all the way a zombie runs in
***Jake Finley thinks he should kill the zombie before himself
***Jake shoots the zombie then realizes he has no more ammo........

Yeah i know that sucked but I am good at RPing when I have someone doing it with me...

Timezone:Pacific Time

Name: Jake Finley

ID Number: 347731

Traits: Accurate, Smart, Buff, Athletic, Loyal

Backstory: I was an experiment for the scientists who started this apocalypse. I was given a dose of a new drug. It was a "beta" for a bigger drug they were making. It made me stronger and smarter, and faster. They wanted to make me into a super human. So I ran away from the facility (Black Mesa) and came to City 17. I changed my name and continued life.

Specializations: Sniping, Medicine, Protecting, Fighting, Surviving

I, (Jake Finley), Do take responsibility of my actions On and Off Duty. I will listen to and obey my commanding Officer in the best ways I can. I also understand the punishment for not obeying their orders.
Back to top Go down
Reorp

Reorp

PostSubject: Re: CEDA Application and Information   CEDA Application and Information EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 am

[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:

Time On the server:In total my time on the serv as of 7/22/11 is about a day in a half-2 days

Experience of serious RP:I have played on many serious RP servs, and I have played on this one and understand its rules

***Jake Finley puts pressure on the trigger but before he pushes it all the way a zombie runs in

Yeah i know that sucked but I am good at RPing when I have someone doing it with me...

Backstory: I was an experiment for the scientists who started this apocalypse. I was given a dose of a new drug. It was a "beta" for a bigger drug they were making. It made me stronger and smarter, and faster. They wanted to make me into a super human. So I ran away from the facility (Black Mesa) and came to City 17. I changed my name and continued life.

I, (Jake Finley), Do take responsibility of my actions On and Off Duty. I will listen to and obey my commanding Officer in the best ways I can. I also understand the punishment for not obeying their orders.
PENDING Change your backstory up.. I don't think the black mesa disaster is involved anywhere in our story line. Also... To me.. That really wasn't a paragraph. A paragraph to me would be something as big as the Info at the top.
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

PostSubject: Edit.....(changed back story)   CEDA Application and Information EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Backstory: When the outbreak happened, I joined the military. I became a lieutenant. Before the outbreak I had a wife and kids. Before I had a wife and kids I lived in a whole different city, and my name used to be Michael Bartley. When I was Michael Bartley, I had much training as a police officer. I was.....hell I don't even remember what rank I was. I was only 19 then. But then I stole money from an evidence case, and got fired. I became a humiliation and I was sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON! I broke out of jail, and then moved to Kearney...........Once in Kearney I once again became a police officer, only this time I was on the sniping team. The leader of my squad had much experience, and taught me everything. About a year after this, I met my wife to be and we married only 6 months later, and had twins....I know only 20 and had a wife and kids.....Believe it or not the outbreak happened on my birth day.(Applications that involve RP obviously isn't my forte so sorry)

***If this still needs changes just tell me..
Back to top Go down
Reorp

Reorp

PostSubject: Re: CEDA Application and Information   CEDA Application and Information EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm

[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:

Backstory: When the outbreak happened, I joined the military. I became a lieutenant. Before the outbreak I had a wife and kids. Before I had a wife and kids I lived in a whole different city, and my name used to be Michael Bartley. When I was Michael Bartley, I had much training as a police officer. I was.....hell I don't even remember what rank I was. I was only 19 then. But then I stole money from an evidence case, and got fired. I became a humiliation and I was sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON! I broke out of jail, and then moved to Kearney...........Once in Kearney I once again became a police officer, only this time I was on the sniping team. The leader of my squad had much experience, and taught me everything. About a year after this, I met my wife to be and we married only 6 months later, and had twins....I know only 20 and had a wife and kids.....Believe it or not the outbreak happened on my birth day.(Applications that involve RP obviously isn't my forte so sorry)

***If this still needs changes just tell me..

ACCEPTED Just don't Mess up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CEDA Application and Information   CEDA Application and Information Empty

Back to top Go down

CEDA Application and Information
Page 1 of 1