Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Mr Schnauzer
Movie Team Vote_lcapMovie Team Voting_barMovie Team Vote_rcap 
Nabi
John Elam
King Texas
Doodle
Entomologist
[NK] Iron Man [G]
Zombiedance
Undead Sandvich
alex
Latest topics
» Death pentalty ( Pick your poison ) and possible upcoming features
Movie Team EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm by Zombiedance

» GIVE ME THE RANK "COUNCIL NOW!"
Movie Team EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Music..
Movie Team EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by Undead Sandvich

» Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
Movie Team EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am by Undead Sandvich

» lol
Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm by King Texas

» Movie Team
Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm by Kenny530

» Fast Download
Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Looking for worthy men/women
Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Doodle's sex song.
Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm by Undead Sandvich

Movie Team

Go down 
+3
Entomologist
Mr Schnauzer
[NK] Iron Man [G]
7 posters

What do you think?(This is my first time making a poll so everything might be one option! LOL
Yes, I think this should be a group and the ideas are great.
Movie Team Vote_lcap60%Movie Team Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Yes, but we should change up the ideas.
Movie Team Vote_lcap40%Movie Team Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No, I don't think this should be a group, we can make machinimas without a group.
Movie Team Vote_lcap0%Movie Team Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Naw this is the gayes sheit eva nigga
Movie Team Vote_lcap0%Movie Team Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 am

NK Movie making squad.

Making movies.

Kickin' ass.

What do you say?

LOL i know that was gay but yes i want to form an "elite" movie squad. Or would it be machinima squad? I don't know but what it is, is a team of soldiers (that must be approved by me or another leader of this squad) that will make movies when the NK members are like: "DUDE LETS MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF CA AND NK!!!! IT WILL BE B0NER!!!" We will have it like this:

Directors (people that have FRAPS or something to record):

Lead Actors (People that do not screw around when we are in the making, and have Mics):

Actors (People that do not have to have mics but if they want a bigger role they should) (They will also just be side characters apposed to the Lead Actors who are like "Main" Characters):

Producers (People that talk with the directors and make the sets which we act on, WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU TO MAKE THE SETS REALISTIC!!!) (Also you will talk with the directors to make the story line, and write the scripts, no you can't decide what movies we make, that will be decided by the whole NK):

Extras (People that do not have mics, or maybe some of them might, you might like pretend to RP in the background or have a small role which you might die the first scene you appear):

So i don't know how the poll works so i will try to make a poll with this post but reply what you think!!

Also no one make this group yet i want answers to the poll.

I want no minges involved in this group, and if you bitch about having a small role, or you are an extra it is probably for a reason, so if you complain you're out.
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 am

I have a legal updated version of fraps and work great. The problem is how the video formats itself, making nearly every video you take over 200mb a file. It would also have to be in an area with not many props or people. My fps goes under 20 half the time I use screen recording software, especially if audio is included.
Back to top Go down
Entomologist

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: eye   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 am

I have the real fraps 2 and pinnacle video editor. But ill be a part time camera man and editor(if i have to)
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:40 am

Well then I'd have to with ento if there aren't any problems with his, even though I'm sure there would be. But still you guys could work together as a director team? I don't know, but I was simply giving an idea for the group, Doodle was talking to me and I get the feeling if there is a group, I will not be the one running it, and since I don't have a mic I won't have a big role. But I don't really care about having a role, I simply want to help make this group happen and when it does I want to actually have good movies. So if this group becomes a real thing, I want to be a "leader" of the group. Why? Because I am the only one trying to actually make a group....everyone else just talks about the movie, an example is: I'm going to make a movie about Schnauzer.-King Texas or another is: Yeh how bout mah dream movie, The CA and FPA war.-Ento Well more would be:

Big Booty Bitches-Ento
zombies-alex
Mactavish Federation-Nabi

Get my point?
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 pm

since the whole idea of the movie was from me i could be part of the movie squad and i have fraps, and i could be lead writer >Very Happy i have ideas
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 pm

alex wrote:
since the whole idea of the movie was from me i could be part of the movie squad and i have fraps, and i could be lead writer >Very Happy i have ideas

If you want to be in the squad, everyone has to convince doodle to let ME make one. If he makes one he will probably only let the council have big roles, or high ranks. I want to let everyone have a chance. Not saying I dislike doodle, just saying I dont think he likes my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Undead Sandvich

Undead Sandvich

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm

[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:
alex wrote:

If you want to be in the squad, everyone has to convince doodle to let ME make one. If he makes one he will probably only let the council have big roles, or high ranks. I want to let everyone have a chance. Not saying I dislike doodle, just saying I dont think he likes my ideas.

It doesnt matter who came up with the idea for a movie regardless. Everyone deserves a chance at SOMETHING whether their council or general or a random recruit, if they have a mic or some kind of skill then they can contribute in some way to the possible movie. Hopefully doodle by now is in agreement with this idea since he will be in it. By the way iron man, did I say I wanted to be a producer or a lead actor? somehow I forgot.
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm

By the way iron man, did I say I wanted to be a producer or a lead actor? somehow I forgot.[/quote]

Yes you told me...like 10 times......jk lol but yes you told me.
Back to top Go down
[NK] theSNIPEORAMA

[NK] theSNIPEORAMA

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:56 am

Hey,
i am able to do anything, record, edit, act, and be of any assistance that you need, if you need me you can PM me on steam. thanks

theSNIPEORAMA
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 am

[NK] theSNIPEORAMA wrote:
Hey,
i am able to do anything, record, edit, act, and be of any assistance that you need, if you need me you can PM me on steam. thanks

theSNIPEORAMA

Hey that's great but this is simply ideas for the group if I lead it.

On July 29 there is a meeting at 6:18 Eastern time (I think)
The meeting is about the movie.
For more info go to the NK group page
It is scheduled as an event.....
It's really fun to type like this

Any ways but yes if you like these idea for a group if there was one please convince the council to let me make the group (YES I KNOW I TECHNICALLY WONT OWN THE GROUP LIKE A PLATOON,I JUST WANT TO GET IT ORGANIZED) I will still talk with the council and we will recruit people for the group.

I want to own or be a leader of the movie group because i feel i am committing a lot to this "group to be"

If any of the council is reading this, I know you said its my duty to -help- you with the movie. But I want to make a group.

With my group we will be organized and ready to make future movies.

With my group we will have the best and highest standard of Machinima's.

I am just trying to prove that I can have that leadership role.

Back to top Go down
Kenny530

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm

[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:
NK Movie making squad.

Making movies.

Kickin' ass.

What do you say?

LOL i know that was gay but yes i want to form an "elite" movie squad. Or would it be machinima squad? I don't know but what it is, is a team of soldiers (that must be approved by me or another leader of this squad) that will make movies when the NK members are like: "DUDE LETS MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF CA AND NK!!!! IT WILL BE B0NER!!!" We will have it like this:

Directors (people that have FRAPS or something to record):

Lead Actors (People that do not screw around when we are in the making, and have Mics):

Actors (People that do not have to have mics but if they want a bigger role they should) (They will also just be side characters apposed to the Lead Actors who are like "Main" Characters):

Producers (People that talk with the directors and make the sets which we act on, WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU TO MAKE THE SETS REALISTIC!!!) (Also you will talk with the directors to make the story line, and write the scripts, no you can't decide what movies we make, that will be decided by the whole NK):

Extras (People that do not have mics, or maybe some of them might, you might like pretend to RP in the background or have a small role which you might die the first scene you appear):

So i don't know how the poll works so i will try to make a poll with this post but reply what you think!!

Also no one make this group yet i want answers to the poll.

I want no minges involved in this group, and if you bitch about having a small role, or you are an extra it is probably for a reason, so if you complain you're out.

Hmm seems very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Team   Movie Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Team
Page 1 of 1