HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Mr Schnauzer
 
Nabi
 
John Elam
 
King Texas
 
Doodle
 
Entomologist
 
[NK] Iron Man [G]
 
Zombiedance
 
Undead Sandvich
 
alex
 
Latest topics
» Death pentalty ( Pick your poison ) and possible upcoming features
Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm by Zombiedance

» GIVE ME THE RANK "COUNCIL NOW!"
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Music..
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by Undead Sandvich

» Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am by Undead Sandvich

» lol
Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm by King Texas

» Movie Team
Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm by Kenny530

» Fast Download
Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Looking for worthy men/women
Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Doodle's sex song.
Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm by Undead Sandvich


Share | 
 

 Iron Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[NK] Iron Man [G]

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 105
Location : California(Pacific Time)

PostSubject: Iron Man   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 am

This is gonna be quick but more info about me is a reply I did on ento's background.

Joined CA
Met Ento
Became friends
Eventually CA died so I changed my name, and continued playing CS:S and took a looong ass break from gmod
Joined LnG
Ento left so I did too
Joined NK
Took another break
The day I came back I applied for the council, but instead I got general
Now I am striving for admin on like...every server and kinda acting like a douche to try and get it lol

But yeah thats a quick view...feel free to post on this

BTW my CA names were [CA] Medic (in the beginning) and [CA] Woolsey (After I had moved up the ranks)

You probably only remember Woolsey cause Medic was a lazy son of a bitch and was 12 so.....yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Entomologist



Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-15

PostSubject: d   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 am

lol you were abesent for a long time werent you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nabi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Greetings!




How many people must I really need to greet before I've gone through them all? To many people have joined since I left! DX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NK] Iron Man [G]

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 105
Location : California(Pacific Time)

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Entomologist wrote:
lol you were abesent for a long time werent you

Well like there were points where CA started to like become lazy and there were no meetings so i played CS:S (back when it was good) when i was absent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undead Sandvich

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 24
Location : FL,United States

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 pm

[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:
This is gonna be quick but more info about me is a reply I did on ento's background.

Joined CA
Met Ento
Became friends
Eventually CA died so I changed my name, and continued playing CS:S and took a looong ass break from gmod
Joined LnG
Ento left so I did too
Joined NK
Took another break
The day I came back I applied for the council, but instead I got general
Now I am striving for admin on like...every server and kinda acting like a douche to try and get it lol

But yeah thats a quick view...feel free to post on this

BTW my CA names were [CA] Medic (in the beginning) and [CA] Woolsey (After I had moved up the ranks)

You probably only remember Woolsey cause Medic was a lazy son of a bitch and was 12 so.....yeah.


I wouldnt say your acting like a douche but you did act like a sore loser on dragons zombie city server one lol!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Undead Sandvich wrote:
[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:
This is gonna be quick but more info about me is a reply I did on ento's background.

Joined CA
Met Ento
Became friends
Eventually CA died so I changed my name, and continued playing CS:S and took a looong ass break from gmod
Joined LnG
Ento left so I did too
Joined NK
Took another break
The day I came back I applied for the council, but instead I got general
Now I am striving for admin on like...every server and kinda acting like a douche to try and get it lol

But yeah thats a quick view...feel free to post on this

BTW my CA names were [CA] Medic (in the beginning) and [CA] Woolsey (After I had moved up the ranks)

You probably only remember Woolsey cause Medic was a lazy son of a bitch and was 12 so.....yeah.


I wouldnt say your acting like a douche but you did act like a sore loser on dragons zombie city server one lol!.
one more comment like this and I will ban you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NK] Iron Man [G]

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 105
Location : California(Pacific Time)

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Mr Schnauzer wrote:
Undead Sandvich wrote:
[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:
This is gonna be quick but more info about me is a reply I did on ento's background.

Joined CA
Met Ento
Became friends
Eventually CA died so I changed my name, and continued playing CS:S and took a looong ass break from gmod
Joined LnG
Ento left so I did too
Joined NK
Took another break
The day I came back I applied for the council, but instead I got general
Now I am striving for admin on like...every server and kinda acting like a douche to try and get it lol

But yeah thats a quick view...feel free to post on this

BTW my CA names were [CA] Medic (in the beginning) and [CA] Woolsey (After I had moved up the ranks)

You probably only remember Woolsey cause Medic was a lazy son of a bitch and was 12 so.....yeah.


I wouldnt say your acting like a douche but you did act like a sore loser on dragons zombie city server one lol!.
one more comment like this and I will ban you.

Wait my comment? if so why? because i said bad words?

And if Undead Sandvich, its cool with me, first of all, I was, lol. and second because we are friends so, i dont mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   

Back to top Go down
 
Iron Man
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Iron Man and War Machine Armor (Hàng khủng)
» Iron March Forum
» How to make a Simple iron farm.
» The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers
» A Stirring Send-Off For the Iron Lady – And No One Missed the Obamas

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: