Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Mr Schnauzer
NK making a Movie? Vote_lcapNK making a Movie? Voting_barNK making a Movie? Vote_rcap 
Nabi
NK making a Movie? Vote_lcapNK making a Movie? Voting_barNK making a Movie? Vote_rcap 
John Elam
King Texas
Doodle
Entomologist
[NK] Iron Man [G]
Zombiedance
Undead Sandvich
alex
Latest topics
» Death pentalty ( Pick your poison ) and possible upcoming features
NK making a Movie? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm by Zombiedance

» GIVE ME THE RANK "COUNCIL NOW!"
NK making a Movie? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Music..
NK making a Movie? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by Undead Sandvich

» Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
NK making a Movie? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am by Undead Sandvich

» lol
NK making a Movie? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm by King Texas

» Movie Team
NK making a Movie? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm by Kenny530

» Fast Download
NK making a Movie? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Looking for worthy men/women
NK making a Movie? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Doodle's sex song.
NK making a Movie? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm by Undead Sandvich

NK making a Movie?

Go down 
+3
alex
Nabi
Doodle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle

Doodle

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:15 pm

So some of my officers in NK have came up with an idea on making a movie that is just like "War Of The Servers" but just cooler.......

If any one has any ideas, Opions that u would like to share plz comment on the bottom or add me on Skype, steam.

-COUNCIL king
Back to top Go down
Nabi

Nabi

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:19 pm

ooo! A legitamite reason to think up plots now!

By the way having another War of the Servers type movie isn't so bad but It's unoriginal, I can think up an original plot in a night. Though I'll only do it once asked by one of the Council.

Edit: By the way a war of the servers style NK movie was practiced upon (The intro) and In my opinion, it was crap. (Sorry ento Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:03 pm

you could use the nk ranks for the movie all people without a rank could be the mingbags ect.... and make new mingebag tools of destruction i also have all the maps from war of the server 1 if that could help i have a cuple ideas in head so i could help with the scripting of the movie Razz by the way it was my idea xD
Back to top Go down
Nabi

Nabi

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Adding mingebags back to the movie is kinda unoriginal if you ask me, how about another army like the FPA? Or some made up army like "Mactavish Federation"
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

zombies could be a good but i know its (unoriginal) xD but could be good
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

or if you want we could come up with a scrip together just add me if interested
Back to top Go down
Entomologist

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: ya   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeh how bout mah dream movie, The CA and FPA war. The best part is it can be a true story and it will work perfectly Very Happy. I actually wrote a script a while back. We can have like soldiers flying on helicopters getting ready to destroy servers and shit! Caboose leading the huge starting invasion of the war! The slaughter the tragedy! THEN WE DO THE RISE OF THE NK AND PEOPLE WHO FAUGHT FOR BLOOD AND GLORY!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

If you dont know the CA and NK story read it on the introduction part of the forumns and go to My History, it will explain alot. REMEMBER THE FPA WAR AND THOSE WHO WERE LOST!
Back to top Go down
Entomologist

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: hellz ya   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:37 pm

At the end of war of the servers they say somthing along the lines "now mingebags cant attack us" and we could be all like BUT THEY WERE HORRIBLY WRONG *EPIC MUSIC* preferably Big Booty Bitches then we show a raped server like we did i tried to make the movie before Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:37 pm

lol but ca is past dude we need better ;D
Back to top Go down
Nabi

Nabi

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:54 pm

alex wrote:
lol but ca is past dude we need better ;D

This is past tense.

By the way ento. For this movie to be any like the quality of War of the Servers were going to have machinima. Good Machinima. Some ingame acting yes, but Machinima played into as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm

lolwhut. a movie?
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 am

A movie would be delightful, maybe we could do random stuff, or impersonations of each other.

Example: I am Mr.Schnauzer and I am awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 am

haha i doubt im interesting enough to make a movie on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:22 am

I'm going to make a movie about Schnauzer.
Back to top Go down
Undead Sandvich

Undead Sandvich

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Doodle wrote:
So some of my officers in NK have came up with an idea on making a movie that is just like "War Of The Servers" but just cooler.......

If any one has any ideas, Opions that u would like to share plz comment on the bottom or add me on Skype, steam.

-COUNCIL king

A good idea to have an announcment on the forums about the movie even though we have the event on andrikos meeting server about the movie anyway LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NK making a Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK making a Movie?   NK making a Movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

NK making a Movie?
Page 1 of 1