Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Mr Schnauzer
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Vote_lcapPossible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Voting_barPossible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Vote_rcap 
Nabi
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Vote_lcapPossible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Voting_barPossible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Vote_rcap 
John Elam
King Texas
Doodle
Entomologist
[NK] Iron Man [G]
Zombiedance
Undead Sandvich
alex
Latest topics
» Death pentalty ( Pick your poison ) and possible upcoming features
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm by Zombiedance

» GIVE ME THE RANK "COUNCIL NOW!"
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Music..
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by Undead Sandvich

» Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am by Undead Sandvich

» lol
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm by King Texas

» Movie Team
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm by Kenny530

» Fast Download
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Looking for worthy men/women
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Doodle's sex song.
Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm by Undead Sandvich

Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up

Go down 
+2
Mr Schnauzer
Entomologist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Entomologist

Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Empty
PostSubject: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 pm

What do I mean by this? I had the idea of making it so:

-All platoon leaders have the rank of commander, they all make mini steam groups and have their men join. They can select some officers for their platoon as well.

-Server Generals can command platoons over their servers / lands. Although the council has the primary authority over all the platoons. I don't think generals should have platoon cause that would screw the order up.

-I suppose the platoon leaders can promote people up to officer if they want but not any further.

-And soldiers can only be in one platoon other wise it defeats the purpose.

Well thats my thought process, tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Entomologist wrote:

What do I mean by this? I had the idea of making it so:

-All platoon leaders have the rank of commander, they all make mini steam groups and have their men join. They can select some officers for their platoon as well.

-Server Generals can command platoons over their servers / lands. Although the council has the primary authority over all the platoons. I don't think generals should have platoon cause that would screw the order up.

-I suppose the platoon leaders can promote people up to officer if they want but not any further.

-And soldiers can only be in one platoon other wise it defeats the purpose.

Well thats my thought process, tell me what you think.

First what is the primary purpose for this. we have a social order in the NK already and I don't see the point in breaking into factions. Second, are you suggesting that server owners make platoons, but the council controls it? If so what is the purpose if the commanders are the leaders.
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 pm

The motherfucking Texas Rangers shall rise once again
Back to top Go down
Doodle

Doodle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:50 pm

i agree with my son, that can lead to rebeling, and council not haveing the loyalty that we have now, cuz all the loyalty will go to the commander and officers,
Back to top Go down
Entomologist

PostSubject: well oviously we have a rapist in linkin park   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 am

What i mean schnauzer is like Commanders own platoons and generals cant they can only command them.

And the point of this is our clan is getting pretty big booty bitching big and the problem is we cant reach out to every member. I thought platoon leaders could keep members entertained in their platoon so no one gets bored.

Yaaaaaaaaa it could lead to rebeling, thats why im asking for opions
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am

Love the idea!
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Admin
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 am

I believe we should have a group of recruiters. People who list all the people who want to join and give them to the council maybe once a week. I would see platoon leaders for each rank in the NK would serve a purpose of maybe suggesting who should be promoted and such and watch over their members. The faction idea is a interesting one, but I think it will confuse the members we currently have.
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 pm

I still absolutely love the idea, I would love a chance to lead something within the Notorious Knights.
Back to top Go down
Doodle

Doodle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:53 pm

ohh ur not leading king well make sure about that. not untill u act like a officer and stop with the fucking negative shit
Back to top Go down
John Elam
Admin
John Elam

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

I am currently the Owner of our Runescape Divison.
Back to top Go down
https://notoriousknights.canadaboard.net
Nabi

Nabi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

John Elam wrote:
I am currently the Owner of our Runescape Divison.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up   Possible Chance of Platoon Coming Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: