Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Mr Schnauzer
Apply for Military Here Vote_lcapApply for Military Here Voting_barApply for Military Here Vote_rcap 
Nabi
Apply for Military Here Vote_lcapApply for Military Here Voting_barApply for Military Here Vote_rcap 
John Elam
King Texas
Doodle
Entomologist
[NK] Iron Man [G]
Zombiedance
Undead Sandvich
alex
Latest topics
» Death pentalty ( Pick your poison ) and possible upcoming features
Apply for Military Here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm by Zombiedance

» GIVE ME THE RANK "COUNCIL NOW!"
Apply for Military Here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Music..
Apply for Military Here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am by Undead Sandvich

» Undead Sandvich(Admin application)
Apply for Military Here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am by Undead Sandvich

» lol
Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm by King Texas

» Movie Team
Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm by Kenny530

» Fast Download
Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Looking for worthy men/women
Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm by Undead Sandvich

» Doodle's sex song.
Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm by Undead Sandvich

Apply for Military Here

Go down 
+5
Mr Pepsi
Doodle
xadvance100
King Texas
Zombiedance
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombiedance

Apply for Military Here Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm

If you want to join military follow this format and post in this thread.

Character Name:

Military Character Title:

Backstory ( 1 paragraph min )

Experience Serious Role Playing:

Time on the server:

Steam ID:

Why should you be in Military:
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Character Name: George "King" Hammer

Military Character Title: General

George Hammer entered West Point back when he was only 18 years old. He came out of that institution at the top of his class. He slowly worked his way up through the ranks of the United States Military until he reached the rank of General. This was no easy task though, he spent over 10 years in foreign countries fighting for the USA. This includes many Black Operations which he can not speak about. Immediately after he recieved the rank of general the outbreak of zombies happened, and he rounded up as many men as he possibly could to create a zombie fighting force. The rest is history...

Experience Serious Role Playing: Clone wars role-play, but any roleplating I do is serious

Time on the server: 0, getting Internet today.

Steam ID:steam_0:0:30281306

Why should you be in Military: I am a great shot and I love to role-play as military and I do so whenever possible. I am a serious person and I understand how a military functions.
Back to top Go down
xadvance100

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Character Name: Alexandre Caron

Military Character Title: SGT

Backstory I was in the 21 bitalion when a bomb hit the FOB wile my squad and I were returing
to FOB we found civilans and we secured them. Sadly one was infected and we did not know wtf was going on
i relized the simtombs 1h after we secured them. He started to turn mad trowing chairs to use and destroying the restarant.
We told him to calm down without sucses he turned white and attacked one of my squad men i took some civilans out and got away
because my whole team got infected. relizing what was happening i shot every member of my squad and took ammo and gave guns to civilans.
Everything was fine till a civilan scratched a car and activated the car allarm. We herd them coming they were suronding usi grabed the ladder and climbed looked behing and i was left out alone. I started runing for my life and got to the Silenthill city.

Experience Serious Role Playing: yes

Time on the server: 3 times

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22497150 01:35 113 0

Why should you be in Military: Because i have been trained by real military and that i have good sense of combat reallife and game.

Sorry for my spelling im not english im french but i did my best
Back to top Go down
Doodle

Doodle

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:46 pm

No to texas you will not be general. im the leader and im a Colonel. so anything lower u can be
Back to top Go down
King Texas

King Texas

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Lieutenant
Back to top Go down
Mr Pepsi

Mr Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 am

Character Name: Brandon Ham

Military Character Title: First Lieutenant

Brandon was dropped out of college at age 19. He wanted to do good in this life so he joined the military. He worked hard for 7 years and reached the rank First Lieutenant. By the time he got his rank, he was sent into a secret mission. Before they were sent out, they were attacked by these monsters. They found out they were zombies. His platoon was killed right in front if him. He tried his best to fight them off, but it was too late. Brandon built a barricade in a liquor store and stayed there. He was send out radio signals to rally other troops. He waited, killed, and waited.

Experience Serious Role Playing: I was an admin on a rp server and currently an admin on another rp called [AHR] Role Play.

Time on the server: Around 1-2 hours.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25454648

Why should you be in Military: I should join the military because I feel good whenever i kill a bad guy and I'm a really good shot. I have more than 1000 hours on CS:S. I play the legit servers. I role play a lot more serious when ever I'm a cop or military. And I do NOT abuse weapons as military.

Last edited by Mr Pepsi on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zombiedance

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Mr Pepsi wrote:
Character Name: Brandon Ham AKA: Mr Pepsi

Brandon was dropped out of college at age 19. He wanted to do good in this life so he joined the military. He worked hard for 7 years and reached the rank First Lieutenant. By the time he got his rank, he was sent into a secret mission. Before they were sent out, they were attacked by these monsters. They found out they were zombies. His platoon was killed right in front if him. He tried his best to fight them off, but it was too late. Brandon built a barricade in a liquor store and stayed there. He was send out radio signals to rally other troops. He waited, killed, and waited.

Experience Serious Role Playing: I was an admin on a rp server and currently an admin on another rp called [AHR] Role Play.

Why should you be in Military: I should join the military because I feel good whenever i kill a bad guy and I'm a really good shot. I have more than 1000 hours on CS:S. I play the legit servers. I role play a lot more serious when ever I'm a cop or military. And I do NOT abuse weapons as military.
I know Doodle runs this thread but I'm going to say this. Learn how to serious rp better.
Back to top Go down
[NK] Iron Man [G]

[NK] Iron Man [G]

PostSubject: Military   Apply for Military Here EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey I was on the first time it launched and I automatically became the lieutenant...so do I still have to fill out the form? BTW doodle knows I am the lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Zombiedance

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:02 am

[NK] Iron Man [G] wrote:
Hey I was on the first time it launched and I automatically became the lieutenant...so do I still have to fill out the form? BTW doodle knows I am the lieutenant.
Everyone who was put in the military (before this thread) has been kicked out and has to apply.
Back to top Go down
Mr Pepsi

Mr Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Zombiedance wrote:
Mr Pepsi wrote:
Character Name: Brandon Ham AKA: Mr Pepsi

I know Doodle runs this thread but I'm going to say this. Learn how to serious rp better.
I know I acted really stupid in the game. I didn't fully know all the rules, and I didn't know how to play. Now i know all the rules. Now i can serious role play the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Jedistevil

PostSubject: Application   Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Character Name:Steve Jedi

Military Character Title:Private

Backstory ( 1 paragraph min )Born in a test tube at a cloning facility Steve was wired to be good with guns. He has had lots and lots of training. Preparing for a war that might happen. He escaped from the facility though to go live on his own. But he has a hungar for war and wants to join the army.

Experience Serious Role Playing:sort of

Time on the server:4 or 5 times

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5740370

Why should you be in Military:Because its a free country and i know how to use guns and how to RP
Back to top Go down
Zombiedance

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Jedistevil wrote:
Character Name:Steve Jedi

Military Character Title:Private

Backstory ( 1 paragraph min )Born in a test tube at a cloning facility Steve was wired to be good with guns. He has had lots and lots of training. Preparing for a war that might happen. He escaped from the facility though to go live on his own. But he has a hungar for war and wants to join the army.

Experience Serious Role Playing:sort of

Time on the server:4 or 5 times

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5740370

Why should you be in Military:Because its a free country and i know how to use guns and how to RP

Everyone is a normal person unless an admin authorizes it.
Back to top Go down
mudkip

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Name:Jake hunterkip

military character title: spec ops soldier 1st class

backstory:he was born in the u.s and lived in canada and china he learned spec ops
sneak and hand to hand combat when he was 16 and he needed to go to the military for some training he learned to use guns he did specials ops missions and then he go out of the military at 18he got out to finish his studies ehrn the zombie outbreak begined he used all his skills to escape city from city he csme to this little town in missuri thinking he was safe now he is tryng to survive he joined the military back there at that town not looking for a promotion or something like a prize or anything he just tries to survive

Experience serious roleplay: i have been played on some serious rp server i have some experience

Time on the server:I have been trying to play what i can since the night of 7/20/11

Steam ID:[NK]Jake the mudkip ┳═[S]

Why should you be in the military: i am not going to apply or start shooting all people ill follow rules and i know how to use guns and roleplay

Back to top Go down
Entomologist

PostSubject: my application   Apply for Military Here EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Name: Dorian Gray

Military Character Title: Rdming is fun to do

Backstory: I was born and i got a gun and i killed lots of people

Experience serious roleplay: I get really serious while killing people in roleplay, im also serious when i tell the admins not to ban me.

Time on the server: Its been shit

Steam ID: Entomologist

Why should you be in the military: So i can get guns run around the city and kill as many players as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Military Here   Apply for Military Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for Military Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Servers :: Out In the Open :: Faction-
Jump to: